About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My first blog!

Ok, I finally am a member of the blogging world... Being a school teacher is a busy, all consuming job. My goal is to get some of my memories down since the days seem to go faster than I can blink. I have so many great stories and experiences in this stage of my life. So fasten your seat belts... here goes!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Yahoo! Welcome to blogging. It's so fun to keep closer tabs on everyone this way. I'm looking forward to reading your experiences :) Add me to your list: joshandrobyn.blogspot.com

Mylee said...

Awesome...can't wait to see what you bring to the blogging world :)