About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas, yet again! I am so excited, overwhelmed, a little stressed, but almost giddy. I get to spend this Christmas with my entire family this year. I have been looking forward to this for 2 years. It will be tons of fun, and I am thinking we need some fun activities... stringing popcorn, making ornaments, gingerbread houses, making wrapping paper (with brown craft paper) - just some thoughts. Any other ideas or thoughts for fun family christmas activities? I can't wait to be together, relax and have fun at my favorite time of year.

4 comments:

Misty said...

Making christmas cookies/candy
Going for a drive to look at christmas lights
Playing games like christmas carol trivia

I'll keep thinking! You're making me excited!

Kerry said...

I can't wait either....
It will be loads of fun with everyone. Wonder what Kam's talent will be? Maybe he'll bring back "speed walker".

Deatons said...

love it..... can't wait for gray family fun- get along games galore! we should come up with a title for the events like "festivus"! what's your talent going to be?!?!

Krislynn said...

adrienne...you are so cute! I hope you don't mind that i looked at your blog...???