About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Best of times/ Worst of times..

I was watching Supernanny the other day (I love that show!) and there was a family who would sit down at dinner at each family member would tell the best and worst part of his/her day. I thought what a great what to celebrate something, however small, every day. Also, a great way to let the worst part out and hopefully put it behind you, or think of a way to make it better. So, with that attitude in mind, I'll start out the best and worst part of yesterday.



BEST: My first attempt at 1940's pin curls with my hair is a promising, new, and easy do. I think it was a very successful outcome! Yeah! It was fun experimenting with a new hairstyle.





WORST: Watching my roommate and her friend plan their 2 week Mediterranean cruise (that I can't go on)... Ohh sad. Someday

Feel free to celebrate the best part of your day and leave the worst behind here.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Sorry to be the reason behind the worst of your day! Just think that I'm going to scout out the good and the bad for your future trip!

The Memmotts said...

Cute Hair - Can't believe the little turds at school!!! I will smack them for you....

Misty said...

Best: Playing with my nieces and laughing with my sister and brother-in-law

Worst: Getting sick