About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Guilty pleasure...

So, I was at a movie with my friends a while ago and we were talking about our favorite guilty pleasure movies. Movies that you love, but you are embarrased to admit it. It was fun to hear about some really awesome movies.
I had a hard time thinking of one since I love most movies... The closest I could think of is Son in Law. I haven't seen it in a whild, but I do own it. It brings back a lot of memories with my little sis. (Bec........ca)
So I want to know what are your favorite guilty pleasure movies??

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Mrs. Winterbourne. And if I ever catch "Blue Lagoon" on TV, I usually watch for a while.

The Memmotts said...

Why isn't Newsies one the list? And no my son will NOT be a figure skater!!

Mylee said...

I agree with Linds, where is Newsies? I like Grease and Annie, I don't know if those are really embarrassing or not but they are two of my favs

Alli and Rick said...

Dreamer... I know Dakota Fanning and an underdog in a horse race- could it get more cheesy?! But Rick and I both love it!