About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wannabe Groupies

So, my friend Tifani are very determined. We want to make a trip to Iowa (go figure) to see 30 seconds to Mars and Neon Trees - our favs, together again! Sadly, it costs money to do these things. I hate money, don't you? Well, nothing worthwhile is easy. So we have devised a little plan. My friend is an amazing massage therapist and will give a 60 minute massage at your house for $40 - a great deal! So come one, come all. It's a win win win situation. Seriously, let me know if you, your friends, your family, co workers, anyone is needing a relaxing massage. Let's face it, who doesn't need that?

0 comments: