About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 26, 4 to go

THE MORNING BREAKS/ 1(00) SUNS
Something that has been on my list since I came up with this idea was watching a sunrise. I have never really get up early for the purpose of just watching the sun rise. Since I was at Bear Lake, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. The sun rises relatively late since it is the fall, at our cabin that faces east over the lake = beautiful! I woke up at 6:50 and sat on our front porch with a blanket and waited. My mom got up to join me and even brought hot chocolate. Truly, not a better way to start the day!
Wait for it...




The clouds gave us a great show






Beautiful!!!



It was really amazing to see how quickly the sun appeared and we couldn't have asked for a better morning. As my mom said "It rises every morning, doesn't it" Yes, it does and I am so glad to have had this opportunity to see it this morning.

PS, if anyone gets the double musical reference of the title of this post, you are a "member of the family"!!

1 comments:

Kerry said...

I loved watching the sunrise with you. I haven't done that for years. We all should take time for such beautiful things more often. Love mom