About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 29, 1 day to go!!!

SHOUTING HAIR

So, I've been a bit of a slacker on my last few days. It's been a bit of a downer week, so it made it really hard to keep up. Dang it! I have my last adventures ready to go, and it's been amazing! So, yesterday I went to get my hair did. Since I got my hair cut short three years ago, I haven't colored my hair. So, I have virgin hair! She has been telling me about a new method for highlighting hair called baliage. My younger sister got it done and I loved it, and I figured it had been long enough. Time for coloring. I was hoping for a very subtle look - and that's what baliage is supposed to be. Since it is a sort of bleach and not a color, you don't know how it will turn out until it's done. Kind of a gamble, but I was so excited!

Here's the finished look:



A guy who used to do my hair would always ask if you want your hair to whisper, talk, or shout... what do you think my hair is doing???

Tune in tomorrow for the last adventure.

0 comments: