About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 25, 5 to go

MILLIONS OF PEACHES...

TodayI joined my family at my cabin for conference weekend. So much fun and one of favorite ways to enjoy conference. Being out of town made it a little difficult to come up with a new adventure. So, earlier in the day, I was talking to my family about needing to come up with a new thing... she said "how about making jam?" Perfect. My mom and dad brought a whole box of peaches from their tree in their backyard. It was a ton!! So, I decided to make peach jam.
Pretty simple and yummy!

Peeling millions of peaches, peaches for free...



Adding the magic jam ingredient: pectin.



Peach jam!!! (not enough jars at the cabin)
I'm not a huge peach fan, but I did have a taste and it was sugary, sweet, and peachy!



0 comments: