About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 24, 6 to go

ELEPHANTS ON PARADE

Don't you love it when you are staying at a hotel or on a cruise and you come back to your room and your towels are decorated into some sort of animal shape? Well, I do! Also my sister-in-law gave my mom a really cute towel shaped elephant that held some lotion. I wanted to try my hand at towel animals. Perhaps it's a little stretch for a new adventure, but it makes me feel very diverse in my abilities. I decided to make an elephant, and the instructions I found called him "Ernie Elephant". He required 2 towels, one bath towel and 1 hand towel. The only towels I could find were different colors, so he was going to be a multil colored elephant a la the psychadelic elephants in Dumbo. It was super simple, but I think he turned out pretty cute. I added some sun glasses for a vacation-y feel. Hmm.. maybe I need to go on a cruise.

Meet Ernie the Elephant

0 comments: