About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 10, 20 to go

Paper Cranes



At the end of the last school year, one of the 4th grade teachers taught all of the 3rd and 4th graders origami. Since then I have wanted to learn to make a paper crane. I am sure I have done origami in school, but I don't remember anything I might have made at all. So, I decided it counted as something new for me. I had a pretty good supply of colored paper in my classroom and brought a few home to test it out. Here are a few pics.


Before




In the works...






Flying away!






It was so fun, I made more!!!!


It was pretty easy - thanks to a how-to video on you-tube. A good time. I highly recommend the art of origami!!

0 comments: