About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 23, 7 to go

GO ON, TAKE A BITE

There's a somewhat famous line in Sleepless in Seattle that Tom Hanks gives as a reason that he loves his wife: "She could peel an apple in one, long, curly, strip" I have always wondered if I could do this. Is there a special trick? Is it really a remarkable task? Well, I have never really tried it before, so here's the new adventure today. Can I, and Meg Ryan, peel an apple in one long curly strip? The challenge was accepted.

The contendor:



A delicious, beautiful, and shiny, gala apple.
The task:




Me, peeling the apple in one strip.

Success???


You betcha! This is the peel - one long, curly strip!!!
It was a really yummy delicious apple too. Bonus!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Are you planning on marrying Tom Hanks now?