About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 18, 12 to go

NAILS


Today was kind of a long Friday at work. The school had a carnival that started at 5:00. I worked on stuff in my classroom until 6, made an appearance at the carnival (it was really fun!!), left school about 6:30, ran some errands on the way home, watched some TIVO'd Thursday night premiers with my roommies and went to bed. WHOOPS! No new adventure of the day! Crap, what to do?? Well, fortunately I had stopped and got some awesome nail polish on the way home because I saw a parent volunteer at school that had silvery metallic nails and I wanted some! I had painted my nails during tv night with roommies, and presto! Awesome, silvery metallic nails was a first for me. It may be a bit of a cop out, but I have never had my nails this color and it won't be the last time. I am in love!!! I think it's a bit rock and roll for my concert tomorrow night, what do you think???