About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 11, 19 to go

Me.com

Here we are, in the teens of our countdown. How's it going so far? So far it's been a very fun and enjoyable experience. Sometimes it's a little tough to find time and to try to make it interesting, but consistency has been my key! This week especially has been full of fantastic new adventures. That being said, today was somewhat of a different story. After a very long, crazy, and somewhat chaotic day at work, to be honest the last thing on my mind was getting up the energy to come up with a new adventure of the day. I had some ideas, but all of my ideas were a little too much for me to take. So, today here's what I came up with:

I googled my name. I realized that I have never done it before and wanted to check out my virtual self. I found a few other Adrienne Grays in the world. A myspace profile, an obscure singer/songwriter, a twitter page, and then my own facebook profile link! I was the fourth name to come up. Kind of crazy and makes me feel that the world might be a bit small.

0 comments: