About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 20, 10 to go

TEA TIME
Having a very sketchy voice after yesterdays concert, I needed a bit of homeopathic help... HERBAL TEA. I have never tried it and have always wanted to give it a whirl. Is it good? Does it really help? I bought a pack of assorted teas including lemon, orange spice, and pomegranate. I have heard that lemon is the best to help with sore throats and such - so lemon it is.




Well, it was not very good. Not a ton of flavor- so it was a bit watery. I added a little honey to make it a bit sweeter. So, it was ok but not great.


With the taste question being answered, did it help my voice? You betcha! It was amazing how quickly it helped. Not a trace of a scratchy voice at all. That' s good to know. Maybe orange spice will be a little more tasty.



0 comments: