About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Friday, October 14, 2011

THE NEXT 30 DAYS, PART 2. Day 14, 16 to go

Tonight I Gotta Cut Loose...
Well, tonight I have to say was such a fun night! But it didn't start out that way though. I was working until 7:00. Ugh!! I kept telling myself I had fun plans later and that next week is a 3 day week. Once I finally left work, I went to meet my friend KeriAnn for dinner and a movie. We went to Red Robin and Keriann said she knew a server there and we requested to be seated in his section. I had planned for today to have our waiter pick my dnner for me. I was worried that our waiter wouldn't want to take the risk and wouldn't order for me. I was assured that Tyler, KeriAnn's friend and Red Robin employee,  was good at ordering for his guests. I let him know that I didn't want anything with vegetables... he asked if I wanted chicken or beef, or a burger or pasta. I told him to surprise me... This is what I got.


Mmmm. Chicken Parmesan. I was a little unsure of not getting a burger at Red Robin. But the pasta was soooo yummy. It was hot, cheesy, and the chicken had a delicious, crusty breading on it. I was extremely happy with the choice. Tyler has some mad ordering skills.

Don't let the face fool you - he was hilarious!


After dinner, we somehow got our extremely full bellies to the movie theater for phase 2 of the evening. Footloose! I have been waiting for this movie for a long time and was extremely excited. Like dinner, it did not disappoint. It made me so happy! I highly recommend it. Also, if you ever have a waiter who is up to the task of choosing your meal, do it! It was so fun to have a surprise dinner brought to my table.

0 comments: