About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

THE NEXT 30 DAYS, PART 2. Day 18, 12 to go

Dear Mr. Postman

We have been talking about government and community helpers in school this week. I decided that it would be a perfect time to spread some of the love to our wonderful community helpers. I wrote a letter to our mail man (or woman...) and put it in the mail slot. I wrote that we had been talking about community helpers in our classroom and that I wanted to say thank you for the hard work they do. I must confess sometimes I think it would be so nice to just drive around all day, but I know that it's not that easy. A very lonely and thankless job. I thought I would give a thank you to a very unappreciated job.

Thank you, postal workers!!!

0 comments: