About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

THE NEXT 30 DAYS, PART 2. Day 6, 24 to go

Pieshakes!!

There is a place in Provo I have driven by many times. The sign out front of it has always caught my eye: "Famous Pie Shakes". Yes, it's Sammy's. I have never been before but have been wanting to try these famous pie shakes for a long time. I mean, come on. Pie. Shakes. Together. How can you go wrong? My friend went there recently, also for the first time, and raved about these shakes. I decided to amend my list and try one out. I got a banana cream pie shake, and my roommates wanted an oreo chocolate cream pie shake.





It was delicious! They use real pie in the shake and there are yummy bits of crust that add some yummy crunchiness to an ice creamy delicacy. I highly recommend picking one up. But don't take my word for it.

0 comments: