About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

THE NEXT 30 DAYS, PART 2. Day 15, 15 to go

Temple

After such a fun night, I was up for a somewhat low key adventure. My friend had contacted me earlier in the week about going to the Provo temple today. Now, of course this wasn't a first for me, but it has been a while, ok, confession, over a year since I have been to the temple. Also, I haven't been with just a friend before. I was excited and grateful for the opportunity to have my recommend and go again.
We had planned to meet outside the temple at noon. It was a gorgeous day, so I didn't mind waiting a while for my friend to get there. Sitting on a bench by the fountain, watching a family who had been sealed together get pictures taken was a perfect way to spend a Saturday.


My friend arrived and we made our way inside. It was a great experience and it felt so good to be at the temple again. We went to Cocoa Bean after and got a cupcake and talked for about an hour. She told me that she and another friend planned on gonig to the temple every second Saturday of the month. I am so glad to have someone to go with.

0 comments: