About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

THE NEXT 30 DAYS, PART 2. Day 5, 25 to go

The ABC's of me

Today, I wanted to do some introspection and compile a list of my favorite things. Rather than use the same old list that circulates around, my roommates helped me by compiling an A-Z list of things to write about. Thanks roomies!!!

A: Animal cracker shape: giraffe
B: Bath and Body Works product:  coconut lime and verbena wallflowers
C: Car freshener scent:   Anything lemony or pine.  - I love fresh scents.
D: Doris Day movie:   Pillow Talk (the only one I've seen)
E: Easter Candy: caramel filled chocolate eggs
F: Full House episode: the one where Jesse and Becky get married (particularly the song "Forever")
G: Girl Scout Cookie: Tag-a-longs
H: Harry Potter Character: Ron Weasly
I:  Immigrant: Craig Ferguson
J:  Joke: "Have you heard about the new pirate movie? It's rated "Arr"
K: Knick-Knack: The Globe Theater in my mom's Dicken's Christmas Village
L: Leading Man: Robert Downey Jr.
M: Magazine: People
N: Neal Diamond song: Coming to America
O: Favorite Ocean: Atlantic
P: Pasta: Cavatappi
Q: Quirk: Watching TV to fall asleep
R: Ride at Disneyland: Tower of Terror
S: Showtune: I Could Have Danced All Night
T: Temple: Laie, HI
U: Underdog: Raj Koothropali from The Big Bang Theory
V: Volcano: Mt. Saint Helens. I was there when it erupted and we have a jar of ashes at my parent's house.
W: While You Were Sleeping Quote: "I like mass in Latin. It's much nicer when you don't know what they're saying"
X: Xanthic object (xanthic means yellow) Yellow rain boots. The shiny, slickery kind.
Y: Yogurt: Danon Light, Strawberry and Bananas (minus the actual strawberries)
Z: Zipcode: 90210



1 comments:

Heidi said...

That was a fun project!