About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

THE NEXT 30 DAYS, PART 2. Day 9, 21 to go

Testimony.

Today, being Sunday, I felt that I should share my testimony to the virtual world. It's been a very long time since I have shared my testimony in church, so this was the least I could do. I had heard that on mormon.org you could share your testimony and create a profile. So, I now have a profile and my testimony is on the world wide web for the world to see. It was interesting to think about how to put my beliefs into words that anyone could read. In a few days, after my profile has been reviewed, it will be posted on mormon.org. My username is rockyage.

0 comments: