About Me

I am currently living in Provo, UT and teaching 3rd grade at a charter school. It's a lot of work but I have liked it so far and am excited for amazing opportunities ahead.

Friday, October 21, 2011

THE NEXT 30 DAYS, PART 2, Day 21, 9 to go

There's an app for that.
Nowadays there is an app for everything. I am always hearing about the latest and greatest in the android market. That's cool! I'll have to try that out! Well, I was determined to find my own app to make others rush to their own phones to download my awesome find. So, I opened up the market on my phone to see what I could find. Soooo many options. I decided to look in the technology section. I Tunes...perfect! Not having an actual Iphone, I thought, what could be a better combination then smart phones and I tunes? Well, there was an app that would allow my phone to work as a remote for Itunes. Awesome! I paid the small fee and downloaded it right away. Now, I can control Itunes on my computer from anywhere in the room. It will access my playlists, control the volume, anything I can do on my computer. Excellent! Truly, there is an app for everything.

0 comments: